Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fundraising??

Dave and I have been kicking around the idea of having a fundraiser to raise some of the funds for the adoption. I'm really at a standstill whenever I think of how in the world we are going to pay for all of this. I feel like I pray about it, and don't really get an answer. So we're not sure if we are taking a loan out, fundraising, saving like crazy, or what... Any advice??

Last night I was looking on-line at tee-shirts, because we are thinking of giving tee-shirts away in exchange for donations. I found some really funny shirts and mugs while looking that made me giggle. Here is one I'll share with y'all...

3 comments:

Todd M said...

Have you looked into available grants? I am not sure how available they are but a quick search turned up this list: http://www.affordingadoption.com/grants.php

Anonymous said...

I would so buy that mug. Still can't get over how wise your friend is.

Rachel said...

Thanks for the info, Todd! That is an extensive listing.

Anon (aka NTP) - no kidding, I am always amazed at how wise (and lovely) my friend is.