Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Name

So I'm considering switching over to Word.press because I like some of their features, but I want a new name to go with the new blog. And ideas on a good name? I want the name to encompass our life, rather than just the adoption. Plus, I don't want it to have our names in the address. My creative juices are sapped, since I can't get my mind off of this sparkly little peanut I get to call my son.

Let me know in the comments what you think the new name should be!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fresh
.... becase you will have a fresh outlook on life, your family will be having a fresh start with your new son, your son will be starting fresh in the US as a memeber of a real family.... it is all new and fresh. :)

Julie said...

How about something like Baby Steps. It will reflect on how you approach all the new things in your lives and actual Ezekiel steps.

Nikki said...

How about "superduperhappyfamilyblog" - pretty self explanatory actually.

Or you could do the blog from Gus's perspective like Gus and Family - a story of a Schnoodle, his parents and his Filipino brother.

Anonymous said...

How about 'Life on EZ Street' (EZ=Ezekial?)..though I do like the title about life from Gus's perspective...made me laugh outloud!

Anonymous said...

How about:

Life in the Family Lane

RED Zone, (Rachel, Ekekiel, Dave)

what is the filipino way to say family? or Together?

tagalong-dictionary.com says pamilya means family and
magkasama means together
tiyaga means having patience and putting forth a steady effort

Rachel said...

I love these!! Keep 'em coming, Dave and I are going to decide this week on what we want to do. We've loved hearing all of these different ideas!!

Amy said...

I dont have any good ideas for you. I just wanted you to know how happy we are for you. You know your son's name! That is undescribable.