Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

REFERRAL!!!!

On Monday July 14th, Dave and I received the referral for a healthy 15-month old boy. His name is Ezekiel. We have a son!!!

I'll blog more later, for now I'm savoring this feeling (and frantically writing lists of what needs to get done in the next 4-6 months)!

Oh, I'll do a new poll now. We were all wrong on the last one!! I didn't even make my birthday an option for how soon we would get our referral. So vote on the right-hand side, and let us know when you think we'll bring E home to stay!

10 comments:

Nikki said...

Its the third day now and I'm still pretty much uncontrollably freaking out :) I love you guys!

Jenny said...

Yippee! I have been checking your blog for this post as soon as I read it on "Where There Is A Will". Congratulations to the two of you. We are so excited!

Katie said...

That is incredible news!!!! We're praying that little Ezekiel is home in your arms before you know it!! We're so happy for you guys!
Love, The Voights

Anonymous said...

I must say you received one of the bestest birthday presents EVER! Ezekiel is a cutie! Congrats again :)

Jenny said...

Oh and I was so excited about your referral news that I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday and I am sure that you can't imagine any better gift than what you just received.

Renee and Brian said...

Rachel,
I just can't get you guys off of my mind. I am sooo happy for you. You will be the best Mom! Your little one couldn't be any cuter. You must be over the moon!

Tof & Kristi said...

Ahh! I have been waiting to hear this from you guys! I am so excited! Congrats! I cant wait to see pictures. We pray that God will make everything run smoothly and quickly in these next few months.

Allison Family said...

Congratulations! So happy and thrilled for you both! How exciting! Your news gives us hope, too since we were accepted the same time. Maybe our time is coming soon, too! Congratulations! Can't wait to read more!

Anonymous said...

OH Rachel, I am beyond happy for you. Ezekiel is the luckiest kid. How wonderful God is soooooo Good all the time.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

yahoo! congratulations again :-)
see you on wordpress, maybe...
~emilie