Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thinking positive

I'm going to post a happy post today, even though I really just want to go back to bed for the next 4 days and make faces like Aaron and Sam because of the weather here. I think I would take the cloudy/raininess of Portland or Seattle over this brutal cold. But I said this was going to be a positive post, so we won't talk about that...

Today we get to go to an NHL Wild game with our friends Jon and Suze. Yay!!!!! I've never been to an NHL game, so I'm very excited about this. Even better, our friend Suze won 4 free tickets to sit in the box seats!! So we'll get to sit in some fancy seats while cheering on the Wild. Plus, it will be nice and warm in there :) I'll take some pics of our adventures to post later.

So I think we've decided on a beach to go to for our Philippines trip! My cousin sent pictures of 3 vacations they took while living in the Philippines, and our favorite pictures were of Coco Beach. If you check out the website, you may get a kick out of their explanation of services that are included in your stay. Especially watch for what happens if your electric fan quits working. So for now that is where we have decided to stay for the first few days that we are in the Philippines for our adoption trip. I hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as I have!


(photos courtesy of Calah Ronzheimer)

No comments: