Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas

Christmas has come and gone once again, and I have to say that this year was a very good Christmas. Some years I get so caught up in the stress of traveling/trying to see everyone/buying gifts/etc, that I forget to stop and enjoy Christmas and reflect on what it's really all about. This year I tried to take it all in stride, and soak up as much of the good stuff as I could.

Gus had lots of fun this Christmas too. Below is a picture of his Christmas haircut (if you look closely, you will see that not all of his black hair was cut off - hee hee), and a video of him opening Dave's Christmas present. I got such a kick out of it that I didn't stop him, and Dave was happy to get his present a day early :)



We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a blessed New Year!!

No comments: