Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Poll!

Hi all, I have created a new poll to see what you all think about when we will get our referral. I added it to the top of the page this time, as you can see. To see the results from the last poll (yay to you all who voted for "by Christmas"!!), scroll to the bottom of the page.

Dave slaved away on the closet this weekend, and as a result we have a beautiful closet in our child/ren's room! We've already started filling the shelves with the gifts we've received along the way for our child/ren, which is sooooo much fun! I'll take some pics to post soon, then you can check out Dave's handiwork yourselves.

This weekend Dave is in a Christmas play at our church. He is a "blue-collar" angel, along with our good friend, Aaron. It is a comedy-drama about what the angels' idea of Jesus's arrival on earth was. I'm very excited to see him in action. I've been helping him learn the lines, and the only thing he needs to work on is not saying, "darn it" (or some such word) under his breath when he forgets a line - we don't want that to be picked up by the wireless mic!! I also have a small part in the play as Mary. It should be a good time :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I chose to be more optimistic this time since I didn't do so hot on the last poll. You may have no lines this weekend but you are the mother of Jesus for goodness sake. That's something to be proud of.

Rachel said...

Thanks Anon :) We're hoping your vote (and the majority vote) is right!! Then we could travel by Christmas and have the best Christmas present of all time!! Wooh hoo!

Anonymous said...

I want an entry about yesterdays drama. I have comments to make about it all.

Anonymous said...

Dave-weren't you a bit of a musical thespian in highschool? I seem to remember some girating hips in a 60's musical where you played the lead :)