Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've been tagged!!

My friend, Julie, tagged me! I've always secretly wanted to be tagged, so thanks Julie!!!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Nanny
2. Receptionist at a pig farm
3. Human Resources at an assisted living community
4. Sarbanes-Oxley business consultant

Movies I have watched more than once
1. Christmas Vacation
2. Cinderella
3. Dazed and Confused
4. Oklahoma

Four Places I have lived
1. Linn Grove, Iowa
2. Saint Peter, Minnesota
3. Dalton, Georgia
4. Waconia, Minnesota

Four T.V. Shows that I watch
1. Heroes
2. Amazing Race
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Ugly Betty

Four places I have been
1. Oregon
2. France
3. New York
4. California

Four People who e-mail me (regularly)
1. My dad - Torrey
2. Nikki
3. Nicole R.
4. Philippines Adoption Group (that counts, right?)

Four favorite foods
1. Burrito from Chipotle
2. Turkey, potatoes and gravy, corn and peach pie (okay, that’s a meal…)
3. Turkey burgers on the grill
4. Sushi

Four Favorite Beverages
1. Cherry Coke Zero
2. Milk
3. Seabreeze
4. Sparkling water

Four Places I would like to visit
1. Hawaii
2. The Philippines (this year, I hope!!)
3. Any cruise ship in a warm destination
4. Italy

Four friends I am tagging to do this
1. Nikki
2. Joanne
3. Dana
4. Todd & Lara

Things you may not know about me
1. I love heating blankets (even in the summer).
2. I’m a vivid dreamer, and I almost always remember what I dreamed about the night before.
3. I’m allergic to fish, yet sushi is one of my favorites.
4. I love tax time.

Things I am looking forward to in the coming month & Year
1. Adopting our children.
2. Finishing my second sign language class.
3. Seeing my friends, Jon and Suze, get married.
4. Celebrating Dave’s 30th birthday!

3 comments:

Julie said...

It was fun to read about you! I'm glad that you secretly wanted to be tagged. You are the first of my friends to post your tag, good job!

joanne|n|dennis said...

Thanks for tagging me! It's a good way to get to know a little bit about you. :).

Anonymous said...

Ya! I'm so excited Jon and I made your list. Woo hoo!!