Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tattoos

The weekend before last we had a shower for my brother and his fiancee - Nate and Amanda. It was an international themed shower - everyone had to dress in their ideal vacation destination outfit, and we made food from all over the world. It was a very good time, but I forgot to take pictures during the shower. However, when I looked through my camera later that day, I realized that a certain 4-year-old niece of mine got ahold of my camera and took pictures of the party. There are some really good ones in there, as well as lots of self portraits of herself.
Gran and Maddie (the photographer and tattoo artist herself)

Me and Carissa as the hostesses of the party (you missed my initial outfit - it was a dandy!)

Gift opening (this is one Maddie took) - on the far left you'll see Dave's winner of an outfit, sans the fanny pack and white sun visor. My initial one was in a similar vein.

A self portrait

Gus being naughty at the party - but in his festive lei

As if I didn't already have enough tattoos (according to my mom - 2 small ones are 2 too many), that weekend we got tattoos from our niece Maddie. Okay, so they weren't real tattoos, but they were a little hard to scrub off! I didn't get any pictures of Dave's and my tattoos, but I got pictures of Maddie (aka Snow White) giving her sister, Grace, a few tattoos. You will notice in the pictures that Grace would touch the tattoo, then put her finger in her mouth. She had some nice purple lipstick! Mine was a circle on my face, a flower on one leg and a square on the other leg. Dave got a building on one leg, and a flower on the other leg. Even Gran got a tattoo on her leg! It was a pretty fun night. We have one talented tattoo artist in our family, let me tell you!



No comments: