Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A wedding kind of weekend

This weekend my brother married my new sister-in-law, Amanda. YAY! It was a super fun weekend, and the wedding was so totally "Nate and Amanda". I've never been to a wedding quite like it. Here are some pictures below:

The ultra-beautiful bride

Nate was SUPER excited to be married

Brangelina's got NOTHING on NATANDA... NATANDA 4-EVA!! Leisha and Branty, aisle-walking partners
My aisle-walking partner, Towner, and me

Momma with 2 of her girls (with weirdo smiles)


The new and improved Carlblom siblings 2008 (I guess I thought it was a leaning in kind of shot)


The triplet cousins (see this post also) - backstory, we were all born within 1 month of each other, so since we were 6 months old we've taken pictures like this. We used to run away from picture time, and now we can't get enough of posing for the camera

Dave's and my failed attempt at a kissy self-portrait

Uncle Dave and Maddie (the most beautiful ring girl EVER!)


Auntie Leisha with Gracie (the most beautiful flower girl to ever eat the flower petals from the basket)

Maddie and her momma dancing the night away

Brothers Sisters (minus Amanda and me)


My fave 2 pictures from the weekend: Gracie getting scolded by momma for pushing MaddieGracie putting herself in timeout


The only time I've ever had curly hair (this was after taking the bobby pins out). I wish I could get my hair to do this. Hairstylists are magical people.

No comments: