Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, January 11, 2008

NNPI (No Nonsense Personality Inventory)

One of my blogging/Philippines adoption group friends, Julie, posted this today and I thought it was so funny I nearly wet myself. It may not be as funny to you if you never had to take the MMPI, but one of the requirements for our adoption was that we had to see a psychologist and take this test. There are over 500 questions on the test and they are all true and false. Some of the questions on this test are just as ridiculous as these (I especially loved #4 and #9). Enjoy!!

NNPI (No Nonsense Personality Inventory)

1. At times I am afraid my toes will fall off.

2. As an infant, I had very few hobbies.

3. Some people look at me.

4. Spinach makes me feel alone.

5. Sometimes I think someone is trying to take over my stomach.

6. My teeth sometimes leave my body.

7. I think I would like the work of a hummingbird.

8. I have always been disturbed by the size of Lincoln's ears.

9. It makes me angry to have people bury me.

10. I believe I smell as good as most people.

11. Most people vomit out of spite.

12. Constantly losing my underwear doesn't bother me.

13. It is hard for me to find the right thing to say when I am in a room full of cockroaches.

14. I believe that halitosis is better than no breath at all.

15. Weeping brings tears to my eyes.

16. I believe in life after birth.

17. Some songs make me burp.

18. I never seem to finish whatever I

No comments: