Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, March 7, 2008

Boo

So Tar.get is one of my fave places to go. We do our grocery shopping there, and I love to walk around and look for good clearance deals. Tonight we went shopping there for some groceries because we are having some of our peeps over this weekend (the Guit.ar Hero A$$ROCK!T reunion weekend, baby!!). I also have a baby shower to go to tomorrow (deep breaths, Rachel, your day will come), so I was shopping for a baby shower card to go with my gift.

I went to the card section and started looking for the perfect card, and as I was looking, I realized that unconsciously I was also looking for adoption cards. I thought it would be so fun to able to pick one up for some of our friends who have received the awesome news that they will soon be meeting their babies. I looked and looked and looked, and eventually called Dave over to look as well. We never found any adoption cards. It made me sad. I'll just have to handmake the cards to send out - it'll make it that much more special anyway.

1 comment:

joanne|n|dennis said...

I agree - BOO on not having a selection of adoption cards!! But you're right, a hand-made one from you will mean all the much more to the recipients ;).