Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wow

I was amazed when I opened my e-mail tonight and saw the comments about my post on God's provision. THANK YOU to each of you who sent words of encouragement. I was worried that someone would give my post a horrified look and say, "What??? You are not 100% gung ho about learning this whole other culture?? You don't pray as much as you should???" (Just kidding about that last one). It's so encouraging to know that integrating parts of another culture is difficult for all families, and ALL moms struggle with parenting. Even moms who already have bio children struggle with how to be an adoptive parent. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and support of my honesty, I truly appreciate it. You ladies rock.

Oh, my favorite term from today "little folks". Julie knows what I'm talking about. Babies and children are all just "little folks".

No comments: