Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, April 19, 2008

As famous as I'll ever get

Dave and I love reading the conversations listed on Overheard in Minneapolis. The quotes are funny, but the titles that the administrator makes up for each post are even funnier. So the website is exactly what it implies - people send in bites of conversations that they've heard from the Minneapolis area. I always thought it would be really fun to send something in, but never thought I would be blessed with hearing a goodie like I did last week. I submitted that cutie-pie quote, and it got published!!!! Just click here and scroll down to the posts for April 19, 2008. Yippee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm, you just officially got me hooked on this site. I laughed as hard as I do when I see people falling. And you know how that cracks me up!