Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why I blog

Good times!! I got tagged by Julie to answer these questions...

1. Why did you start your blog? I started our blog when we officially started our adoption adventure. I wanted a place to be able to journal my thoughts and feelings, as well as keeping family and friends in the loop.

2. How did you come up with your blog name? Well, it's not super inventive. It's our last name and adoption is an adventure, so what better name could I choose?

3. Do your friends and family know about your blog and what do they think? Yes, my family and friends know about my blog, I share it with almost everyone I know. My younger sister has told me she giggles when she reads my posts, and I get e-mails from my dad and/or mom after almost every post lately. I like that :)

4. How do you write posts? Um, by typing on my computer. I come up with posts by thinking about what's been going on in our lives and just writing whatever comes to mind. I decided I wanted to blog more when I realized this could be a journal for me.

5. Have you ever had a troll or had to delete unkind comments? I've never had any unkind comments. I had a spammer once, so I turned on word verification.

6. Do you check your stats or care how many people read your blog. If you care how do you increase traffic? I love checking the stats to see how many people are reading my blog. I don't really care if I have a ton of people reading my blog, I just like sharing my thoughts with people who care.

Now I get to tag people! I choose Nikki, JoAnne, Renee, Emilie, Kim and Nicole & Isaac. I can't wait to read your answers!

No comments: