Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I did it!

Here is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking using Photo.shop Elem.ents. It only took me 3 hours to figure this page out. Yikes... Hopefully it will get quicker as I get better at it!! I'm excited to work on this more, and finally start to get an idea of what I want to Lifebook to look like. I think I'm done working on it for the day, but wanted to share my new addiction with everyone.


p.s. Gus is sleeping right now and wagging his tail. Must be making new friends in his dreams... I love that dog!

3 comments:

Renee and Brian said...

Rachel,
Great job! I love that picture of you two. Once I get a chance, I plan to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel--it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Rachel, it looks awesome! That's a great page for your very first! I'm so excited to have a new convert!! :-)