Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, May 16, 2008

Keep 'em coming

Omigosh, I am loving the jokes I am hearing in response to my last post. Cass, those 3-year old jokes are AWESOME. Isaac, I got some good groans from Dave when I read the joke aloud to him. So keep posting more jokes!! Especially jokes you hear from kids. Those are hilarious.

And Nik, yes I read A LOT of blogs. My count in Google Reader is currently at 49 blogs. Dave thinks I have a slight addiction to blogs, but at least I'm not addicted to texting. My latest find is a man who writes a blog about his life. He's a man from MN who married his high school sweetheart, then they moved out to Cali to work for Dis.neyland and Ya.hoo. Eight weeks ago his wife gave birth to a baby. The next day, an undiscovered blood clot took her life when she stood up to move into a wheelchair to go hold her daughter for the first time. There was nothing the medical staff could do, and her husband was devastated. So now he is raising their baby (who was born 8 weeks early) on his own, along with the help of good friends, and he writes about it in a very beautiful, poetic way. The blog is called Matt, Liz and Madeline. Check it out, and say a prayer for Matt and Madeline, I can't even imagine how tough things are right now for him.

No comments: