Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Safety first!

As promised, here are the pictures of Gus's new seatbelt. hee hee, I think he looks a little goony. He's been really dramatic about the whole thing too. The seatbelt isn't super comfortable for him to lay down in the backseat, it pulls at the harness. So he was whimpering, then just leaned against the seat with his head and shut his eyes like he was going to sleep sitting up. Cracked me up :) I'm just a little more relieved knowing that if we get into a car accident we won't have a 50-pound dog knocking our heads off.



Plus, Dave and I went to take pictures of some of his new spring pots today that he put together for one of his clients. I think they look beautiful!! Dave does such nice work...



1 comment:

Renee and Brian said...

Rachel,
I love Gus's seatbelt pictures. He looks totally disgusted and none to happy. He has great expressions. The seatbelt would not work good with Sid as he already enjoys chewing up seatbelts, so he wouldn't be long escaping!