Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

As famous as he'll ever get...

Ever since I posted this one about my submission to Overheard in Minneapolis, my sister has been checking that website every day, and also introduced the website to her boyfriend, Rich. Rich works up in Minneapolis during the week, and was blessed with hearing this goodie the other day:

Young Lady #1: You know, there are a bunch of blind people staying in the hotel.
Young Lady #2: Yeah, well that explains why my TV had closed captions on it.

Lobby of the Four points SheratonOverheard by The boy your mom warned you about.

Yay! Rich is famous now too. The title of it is "Someone Should Tell The Blind They Can Read". I laughed so hard when I read this one, then when I found out Rich had submitted it I nearly bursted with pride. I don't think bursted is a word. Okay, I was bursting with pride.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Way to go Dich! I need to get your autograph next time we hang out.