Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Darn rain

I was all set to start my running regimen back up today, and then we sat through a long series of tornado watches and thunderstorm warnings with our neighbor BFFs Aaron and Nikki. At one point we were in their basement waiting and wondering if we would need to hunker down in their laundry room. I love scary weather, but I also respect scary weather and always have my plan: know where to go wherever I am, put shoes on, have my purse and cell phone on me, and have lots of blankets to put over us. So anyway, tonight it's too late for me to go to the fitness center, so I'll try again tomorrow. Today I did a great job of eating well, so yay!

I started a poll on the right side of my blog. What do you all think my favorite movie is?? Once the poll closes at the end of this month I'll let you know what it is :)

No comments: