Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My fave movie

Thanks all, for taking my poll on the right of the blog ------->

And the correct answer is....... Dazed and Confused, with Juno coming in at a close second. I have loved Dazed and Confused since Robin and I watched it over and over again in high school. It never gets old. Watching the t.v. version makes me giggle even more - "Did you know that your mom pulled a shotgun on my butt?" Hee hee, you'd have to be there with me in order to giggle at that last comment, right Robs? I guess you all know me pretty well :) I thought V for Vendetta was alright, but I've NEVER seen Star Wars (any of them). Dave is ashamed of this, and wants to "fix me" by having a Star Wars marathon weekend, but so far we haven't done it.


Once this darn class is over, I am planning on going back to doing our Cheapie Tuesday Movie Nights. July 17th can't come soon enough!!! I'll post all about the movies we see once we start doing that again. I plan on writing a post about how cheap night at the theater brings out the crazies in people. It's a goodie...

2 comments:

Renee and Brian said...

Robin,
I must have made a lucky guess when I guessed Dazed and Confused. I've never seen the movie but I will now since it comes highly recommended by you. My favorite movie is the Goonies. It's been my favorite since I was a child. Have you seen it?

Rachel said...

I like the Goonies!! That one was a fun movie too :) Chunk...