Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, June 13, 2008

Lunch break survey

I looooove these surveys - always have, just ask my sisters! My friend Jonny posted his answers to this on MySpace. You should all fill this out too and e-mail it back to me (my e-mail is on my profile page) or put it on your blog.

Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Yes.
Where were you last night? At class. my last class before I'll finally get my diploma! Woot.
What is today's date? 6/13/08
Who was the last person to call you baby/babe? Dave
When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout? Yes. I avoid dealing with people while I'm running errands at all times.
Anyone crushing on you? Dave. He's had a crush on me for a long time.
What is your relationship status? Married.
Has anyone ever sang to you? Yes. Dave sings to me sometimes, and my Gran sings crazy songs to me that make me laugh... "Good morning to you!! Good morning to you!!! We're all in our places with bright smiling faces. And this is the waaa-aay to start a new day".
Has anyone ever given you roses? Yep.
If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive? No. No question about it.
Who do you text the most? Probably my sister Carissa or her Ditch.
How do you make your money? Working for the weekend. Everybody's doing it.
First person to text today? Google to get the number for a Chinese restaurant in Chaska.
What is your favorite color? All of them. I like rainbows. My favorite changes often. Right now it's green.
What color are your eyes? Blue.
What is a compliment you receive often? That I have a nice smile.
How tall are you? 5 feet 6 inches.
Who was the last person to say they loved you and when? My dad on the phone a couple of hours ago. We sang to him with Aaron and Nik to cheer his day up :) He actually said he loves all of us.
Do you like your parents? Yup
Do you secretly like someone? It's no secret... Dave's a hottie.
Why did your last relationship end? Um, the one before I met Dave? He was a piece of work. Yikes. He was a meanie.
Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone? My dad (see previous answer).
Where is the furthest place you've traveled? France
Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep? sleep - I looooooooove sleeping.
Do you look more like your mom or your dad? My sisters.
How long does it take you to shower? Anywhere between 7-9 minutes.
Can you do splits? No.
Are you flexible? Yes - especially compared to Dave.
What did you do on New Years Eve? I am pretty sure we had fried food New Years with Aaron and Nik. And the year before was Engagement Weekend in Tofte (yay :))
Was your mom there? No, but she's a hoot (her favorite way to describe someone funny)
Can you speak any other language than English? Some French and some sign language
What is the last letter of your middle name? e
How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 6 - not enough
Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Yes
Are you scared of flying? No, I really love flying. We'll see how I feel after a trip to Manila and back!!
What do you sleep in? A tank top and undies. And every time I go to bed, and pray to God there isn't a natural disaster while I'm sleeping so I'd have to run around in that get up.
Do you like funny people or serious people? A good mix of both.
What are you listening to? Dave watching tv.
What jewelry do you wear all the time? My wedding ring. I'm allergic to all other kinds of metal. Wah wah. I don't even take my ring off to shower!
Is the last person you kissed older than you? Yes - I married a silver fox. Just kidding, Dave will never go gray. His grandpa still has dark hair!
Do you prefer myspace or socialsplash? What in the heck is socialsplash?
Do you have a favorite item of clothing? Jeans that make my legs look long and lean. I also love hoodie sweatshirts. I sleep in those when I'm sick especially.
Do you like messages or comments better? Either - I love hearing from people!!!
Last movie you saw in theaters? Definitely, Maybe (I think).
Last thing you ate? Chinese food. I'm hungry again and it's only been 3 hours. Darn Chinese food.
What was last thing you drank? A raspberry Smirnoff Ice.
Are you happy right now? Yep!
If you could have one thing right now what would it be? No question - 2 babies from the Philippines.
Who makes you happiest right now? Dave. And Gus when he's naughty in really funny ways (I'll blog about that later)
What were you doing at midnight last night? Tossing and turning. I can never sleep after I get home from class so late.
Are you left handed? No.
What was for dinner tonight? Chinese food.
What is the last thing you thought about? My child(ren) in the Philippines - they are always on my mind.
When is your birthday? July 11
Do you want to get married & have children one day? One down, one to go :)

No comments: