Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, June 13, 2008

My ears are shriveling up...

The company we are consulting for right now has really been cracking down on Facebook/Myspace/Youtube visits during the work day. They've blocked those sites. That's fine with me. I stay busy at work, and usually just check these in the evening or on weekends anyway. I, however, cannot get through my work day without music playing on my computer. It motivates me when a good song comes on that makes me smile. Well today I tried logging into my Pan.dora Radio, and it was blocked. I tried Ya.hoo Radio - blocked. I tried all of the local stations I like listening to - blocked, blocked and blocked. Grrr. So I had a quiet day in the office with only the noise of my fingers clicking away on my keyboard to keep me company. :( - This is me pouting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must have been auditing for my company! j/k...but we did just have our SOX auditors there this past week. But seriously, the company I worked for block Wikipedia!?! I suppose thats the price we all pay for those that abuse it...